Sunday, December 28, 2014

Random Mini Review & Christmas Update

Hello Lovlies!!
Let me start by saying I hope you all had a merry Christmas!! I sure did!!!! My wonderful husband "surprised" me with a new laptop :) hehehe (i already knew) Anyways he got me a Hp Pavilion Beats Special Edition.
Sorry the picture is not best quality 
 I love it! But one thing I do have to say is since it runs on windows I am not use to it, i'm definitely team apple! Oh yeah and i'm not a fan of the web cam.. :/


Love that it has my name :)
I also got a Erin Condren life planner from my brother and sister in law. I am not gonna go into to much detail about the planner because I have a link to my sister in laws blog review about this bad boy. I will just say I love it, its like my little handy dandy notebook..
Here is the link to her review!
http://beautylifebyinez.blogspot.com/2014/11/review-erin-condren-life-planner.html

Okay so let me hop right into this mini mini mini review! So after Christmas was said and done I got all my Sephora gifts cards together and did a little shopping!! (Oh girlll I went cray cray in there) I got a lot of products I love but I have to save that for my next blog (sorry spoiler alert)

One product I could not wait to show you is my smashbox 24 hour photo finish shadow primer. (I normally use my Mac paint pot in the shade painterly.) I am really happy using my paint pot but I did have one problem, my eyes are very oily and when I say oily I mean OILY! So i thought why not try out something different. When i bought this product I went straight home to try it out and I,,,,, LOVE ITTTT!!! It is such a great primer it did not crease up I did not get oily and it did not fade or smudge. Also it was only about $18 vs. the mac paint pot which is $21.. I know not a big difference but oh well...It is smaller than the paint pot however, but a little goes a long way. I totally give this a thumbs up!

My next products are the wet and wild color icon singles. The only reasons I picked these up was because last night my sister and I went to the grocery store for some goodies and we saw CLEARANCE! They were .49 cents each!! yup .49 cent so I thought hey why not? I picked up 4 singles 3 of the 4 were glitters and 1 was not. The glitters looked so amazing and beautiful, until I "tried" to apply them... These things were so blotchy, and sticky! It was literally like taking cheap glitter with no glue and applying it to your eyes. When I first saw them I thought they would be some what like a pigment, boy was I wrong. Oh yeah and the fall out was redic!

Vices
Groupie

Bleached

Brulee  
And the last one is not a glitter its like a matte cream color shadow. Now this one is totally different than the glitter, this one is really pigmented and I was very happy with the color pay off. I used it to highlight my brow bone and it did pretty good. It lasted me all day while using my smashbox primer. I probably will be using this one for a while, and defiantly repurchase if I ever find them again lol.


So that's it for today loves, I hope you enjoyed!!



Love SarahAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment