Tuesday, December 23, 2014

IKEA Micke vs. Malm

Hello lovelys!!! Welcome back!!
So I know I am very new to this but I already can not get enough!! I feel like I can just post all day long, however I do limit myself! Sadly for the time being I am posting off my phone :/ (After Christmas things will change!! Yayyyy...) so anyways lets get down to bussiness! A couple of weeks ago my wonderful brother and sister in law(fellow blogger, will leave link below) invited me and the hubby to tag along with them to IKEA. Our local ikea is about 1-2 hours away, which is in Round Rock, Texas. It was my first time going and I fell in LOVEEEE, like no lie I'm in love! Lol. I had been wanting a vanity or just a desk to contain my makeup. I had seen a lot of YouTube videos about different desk and vanitys, so when we went I did a lot of comparing and figuring out what I wanted. So maybe 2 weeks after that my hubby decided he would get me one!!! (loves him) I did so much research and asked everyone for their input! I no I needed one with a lot of space so I narrowed it down to 2 choices... The micke desk or the malm dressing table. So I really love both and it was hard to decide. The micke was slightly bigger, had 2 pull out drawers, and was very inexpensive. The malm however was actually a dressing table and not a desk like the micke, also the malm is a little more prettier and has a glass to cover the top... So I finally decided to get the micke! I am so happy with my choice and I love it!! It was kinda hard to put together however... But I did it... :) Now that I have it up I'm filling this bad boy up!!! I also got some acrylic drawers and lipstick holders from the container store. I promise when I get my computer up I will post pictures and go into more detail, I just wanted to share this with you guys! If anyone has any ideas for me or any comments or question please let me know.

Side note:
 My sister in law Inez is really into beauty and fashion & she is just an amazing person! She has been a blogger for some time and recently introduced me into this! So go check her out! She is truly awesome! beautylifebyinez.blogspot.com

Alrighty guys so that's it for tonight. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!




 LOVE SARAHANN 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment