Monday, December 22, 2014

Get to know me!

Hi guys!!

Welcome to my blog! Let me just begin by saying I am new to this so bare with me! Okay so now let's begin.. So my name is Sarah Ann Borrego, I'm from San Antonio, Texas.. Born & raised. I am married to my bestest friend Zachery, we got married in May of 2014, and I am 19 years old. Yes! That's right 19 and married!! I know I know Im so young! But I am very happy and wouldn't have it any other way. My husband is my soulmate and he seriously completes me.  With that being said, let me talk about why I decided to start blogging. I thought blogging would be a good starting point for me because I soon want to start vlogging, so why not take baby steps. My blog will consist of a wide range of things. Mainly about MAKEUP, shopping, and life! One thing I can say is I ramble A LOT! And I am very random. I have always had a real passion for makeup and beauty since as long as I can remember. I think I started wearing makeup in 6th grade... I know that's crazy! But it has always made me happy and been a really big interest of mine I just recently started buying more high end bands.. And I love it!! I can't remember my first high end product but I know I'm hooked... Don't get me wrong I still will buy and try out drug store products like its no ones business. Things you can expect from my blog are things like reviews, first impressions, hacks, and I'm sure some tutorials... Oh yeah and like I said a lot of randomness! One thing I will say is I am not or no where near to being a professional! This is just a hobby/obsession that I really enjoy doing, so I apologize now if my work is not excellent quality, or my makeup collection is dull.. Like I said I'm just starting to get a lot of things. Also I do not know how many time I will post a week, but I'm sure it will be a least 3-4 days a week. So with all that I hope you guys enjoy and do not be shy to leave comments and give your all types of feed back. 


 Love SarahAnn
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment